Quickie: I Tumblr For Ya
by pronounced "ahhh" like a sigh
1. Remember the Letter Challenge? Yeah. Still doing that. I’ve just been wild busy. I know it doesn’t seem like it but trust me. I need twitter just to get some of the excess out.
2. I’ve started “tumbling”. I love it. It’s when I have too much to tweet but not enough to blog so basically, stuff like this would go on my tumblr. It’s just a lot of fun. I don’t know why.
3. Because I’m a nerd.
4. I’m doing daily podcasts with my homie, Elon James White. The show is live ever day at 2PM. http://www.blackingitup.com. It’s a great show. This is our second week. Seriously, we just get on and laugh and crack jokes for 75 minutes. It’s awesome. Follow the show on twitter @blackingitup.
5. Some really interesting things are happening right now. I’m a little bugged out but grateful and happy and trying to stay peaceful through out it.
6. I hate Paxil. It’s evil.
7. I have another Huffington Post article coming out either today or tomorrow. I’m really proud of it. I’m usually a lot more low key about my writing. That’s not true. What I mean is that I”m really proud of this article. I think it’s important and I’m glad I had an opportunity to address some of the issues. I hope that people like it and share it and hear me. That’s the most important thing. I’ll post a link everywhere when it’s up.
8. Actually, just check my tumblr and I’ll post it there. I don’t want to bombard you all with my “stuff”.
9. That’s not true.
10 In short, I’m okay. I’m busy. I’m trying to figure out the next few months. I have a lot planned. I”m trying to stay healthy physically and emotionally. Easier said than done. I think I dropped 10lbs this month. Not okay but food and I aren’t on speaking terms these days. He’s seeing other people. Whatever.
I think that’s pretty much it. I’m going to try and try and try to pick up the letter writing thing at some point this week. Probably not tomorrow or Thursday. I’m also wondering if I should do some TV show recaps or reviews here. Just something to keep it active. Especially since *insert secret thing here*. And I have TV shows playing online while I write. For some reason, music is distracting because I’m singing along or dancing. Anyway, I don’t go to the movies often enough to do movie reviews plus I have the attention span of a– I saw the Black Swan and it is amazing. The single most accurate account of a mental breakdown I’ve ever seen depicted on screen. Especially, through the eyes of the person breaking down and it’s not all cartoonish and stupid. I thought it was amazing and disturbing and awesome.
And this is turning out to be less a quickie and more a one night stand. Hey yo! Take my wife please.
A man walks into a bar the bar says “ouch”.
Wait, that’s totally not how that joke goes. Whatever.